1. Each participating chorister will be awarded a participation diploma.
2. Excellent choral conductors will be awarded special certificates.
3. Excellent choral organizers will be awarded special certificates.
4. Each participating choir and chorister performing at the United Nations Headquarters in Vienna will be awarded a certificate by the United Nations Headquarters in Vienna (subject to UN's decision).
5. Choirs participating in the "Celebration" (non-competitive) category of the festival will receive the award "Angel of Peace" for their spirit, excellent artistic and social contribution.
6. Choirs participating in the "Competition" category of the festival will be judged by an international jury consisting of world well-known choral conductors and experts. According to their choral achievements, the prize of Gold, Silver, Bronze and Recognition will be awarded in each category. For more details please read the chapter "Celebration and Competition".
7. The decision of the artistic committee of the festival shall be deemed final.
* Subject to change